Eggs – 10 to 12, whisked
Milk – 1/2 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Butter – 4 tsp, melted
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup, shredded
1. Combine milk, eggs and salt in a bowl.
2. Whisk well.
3. Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
4. Add the eggs and cook for a minute or two.
5. Sprinkle cheese and remove the pan from heat.
6. Keep aside for a minute until the cheese has melted.
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.