Eggs – 10 to 12, whisked
Milk – 1/2 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Butter – 4 tsp, melted
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup, shredded
1. Combine milk, eggs and salt in a bowl.
2. Whisk well.
3. Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
4. Add the eggs and cook for a minute or two.
5. Sprinkle cheese and remove the pan from heat.
6. Keep aside for a minute until the cheese has melted.
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.