Eggs – 10 to 12, whisked
Milk – 1/2 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Butter – 4 tsp, melted
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup, shredded
1. Combine milk, eggs and salt in a bowl.
2. Whisk well.
3. Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
4. Add the eggs and cook for a minute or two.
5. Sprinkle cheese and remove the pan from heat.
6. Keep aside for a minute until the cheese has melted.
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheesy Scrambled Eggs Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.