Chicken Breasts – 2, cut into big chunks
Dijon Mustard – 2 1/2 tblsp
Parsley – 1 1/2 tblsp, chopped
Whiskey – 1 1/2 tblsp
Butter – 2 tblsp + little bit more
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder
1. Place the chicken pieces on a greased baking dish.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Mix the mustard, whiskey and parsley in a small bowl.
4. Rub this all over the chicken.
5. Place 1 tsp of butter on the chicken.
6. Cover the dish with aluminium foil tightly.
7. Place the dish in a preheated oven at 375F.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Remove the foil and cook for another 15 minutes until the chicken is tender and browned.
10. Remove and serve.
image credit: wrongside.me
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !