Butter – 225 gms, softened
Icing Sugar – 1 cup, sifted
Vanilla Bean – 2, split, seeds scrapped (or 2 to 3 tsp Vanilla Extract)
Maida – 2 1/2 cups
1. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add the vanilla seeds to the bowl.
3. Beat well until light and fluffy.
4. Add 1/2 of the maida and mix well.
5. Now add the remaining half and mix again.
6. Knead to a soft, pliable dough and transfer to a floured surface until smooth.
7. Shape the dough into a rectangle and cover with cling film.
8. Place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Cut the dough into small squares and place them on a greased baking tray.
10. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 350F.
11. Remove and cool.
How to Make Vanilla Butter Cookies Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vanilla Butter Cookies Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.