Butter – 225 gms, softened
Icing Sugar – 1 cup, sifted
Vanilla Bean – 2, split, seeds scrapped (or 2 to 3 tsp Vanilla Extract)
Maida – 2 1/2 cups
1. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add the vanilla seeds to the bowl.
3. Beat well until light and fluffy.
4. Add 1/2 of the maida and mix well.
5. Now add the remaining half and mix again.
6. Knead to a soft, pliable dough and transfer to a floured surface until smooth.
7. Shape the dough into a rectangle and cover with cling film.
8. Place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Cut the dough into small squares and place them on a greased baking tray.
10. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 350F.
11. Remove and cool.
Vanilla Butter Cookies Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vanilla Butter Cookies Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.