Chicken Breast – 300 gms, boneless, cut into 1 inch cubes
White Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Black Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Bamboo or Metal Skewers (if using bamboo skewers soak them in water for 15 to 30 minutes)
1. Skewer the chicken pieces.
2. Mix the sesame seeds and mango powder in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle this over the chiicken pieces.
4. Place the skewers in a preheated grill or barbecue.
5. Cook until the chicken pieces are cooked through and lightly browned.
6. Remove and serve.