Spaghetti – 200 gms
Crab Meat – 150 gms, cooked
Tomato Pasta Sauce – 1 cup
Parsley or Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. In an another bowl, mix the crabmeat, parsley and tomato sauce.
4. Add 1/4 cup of water and the cooked pasta.
5. Mix well.
6. Transfer this to an ovenproof dish and cover with a lid.
7. Place this in an oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
Crab Spaghetti Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Crab Spaghetti Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.