Spaghetti – 200 gms
Crab Meat – 150 gms, cooked
Tomato Pasta Sauce – 1 cup
Parsley or Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. In an another bowl, mix the crabmeat, parsley and tomato sauce.
4. Add 1/4 cup of water and the cooked pasta.
5. Mix well.
6. Transfer this to an ovenproof dish and cover with a lid.
7. Place this in an oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
Crab Spaghetti Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Crab Spaghetti Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.