Mushrooms – 225 gms, chopped
Chicken Breast – 275 gms, finely sliced
Broccoli – 100 gms, chopped
Oyster Sauce – 1 to 2 tbslp
Oil – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the chicken for a few minutes and remove.
3. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry until tender.
4. Add oyster sauce, broccoli and 1 tblsp water.
5. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the chicken and stir to mix well for a minute.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Chicken and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.