Mushrooms – 225 gms, chopped
Chicken Breast – 275 gms, finely sliced
Broccoli – 100 gms, chopped
Oyster Sauce – 1 to 2 tbslp
Oil – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the chicken for a few minutes and remove.
3. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry until tender.
4. Add oyster sauce, broccoli and 1 tblsp water.
5. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the chicken and stir to mix well for a minute.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Chicken and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.