Mushrooms – 225 gms, chopped
Chicken Breast – 275 gms, finely sliced
Broccoli – 100 gms, chopped
Oyster Sauce – 1 to 2 tbslp
Oil – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the chicken for a few minutes and remove.
3. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry until tender.
4. Add oyster sauce, broccoli and 1 tblsp water.
5. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the chicken and stir to mix well for a minute.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl.
How to Make Chicken and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.