Watermelon – 2 cups, chopped
Vodka – 4 tblsp
Vermouth – 4 tsp
Sugar Syrup – 2 tblsp
Ice cubes as required
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
1. Blend the watermelon pieces to a smooth puree.
2. Transfer this to a cocktail shaker with vodka, sugar syrup, vermouth and mint leaves.
3. Add some ice cubes and shake well for a minute.
4. Strain this into a martini glass.
5. Garnish with a watermelon slice and serve.
Watermelon Martini Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Watermelon Martini Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.