Watermelon – 2 cups, chopped
Vodka – 4 tblsp
Vermouth – 4 tsp
Sugar Syrup – 2 tblsp
Ice cubes as required
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
1. Blend the watermelon pieces to a smooth puree.
2. Transfer this to a cocktail shaker with vodka, sugar syrup, vermouth and mint leaves.
3. Add some ice cubes and shake well for a minute.
4. Strain this into a martini glass.
5. Garnish with a watermelon slice and serve.
Watermelon Martini Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Watermelon Martini Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.