Watermelon – 2 cups, chopped
Vodka – 4 tblsp
Vermouth – 4 tsp
Sugar Syrup – 2 tblsp
Ice cubes as required
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
1. Blend the watermelon pieces to a smooth puree.
2. Transfer this to a cocktail shaker with vodka, sugar syrup, vermouth and mint leaves.
3. Add some ice cubes and shake well for a minute.
4. Strain this into a martini glass.
5. Garnish with a watermelon slice and serve.
How to Make Watermelon Martini Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Watermelon Martini Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.