Cabbage – 1, small, sliced
Red Chillies – 3, deseeded, finely sliced
Salt – 2 tsp
Ginger – 3 tsp, peeled, grated
Sugar – 4 tblsp
Rice Vinegar – 4 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Mix the cabbage with salt and keep aside for an hour.
2. Drain any excess water and squeeze the cabbage gently.
3. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the red chillies, ginger, sugar and vinegar.
5. Heat oil in a small bowl and pour it over the cabbage.
6. Transfer to a clean, sterilized jar and marinate for 2 days in the fridge.
7. Use as desired.
Spicy Cabbage Pickle Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spicy Cabbage Pickle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.