Cabbage – 1, small, sliced
Red Chillies – 3, deseeded, finely sliced
Salt – 2 tsp
Ginger – 3 tsp, peeled, grated
Sugar – 4 tblsp
Rice Vinegar – 4 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Mix the cabbage with salt and keep aside for an hour.
2. Drain any excess water and squeeze the cabbage gently.
3. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the red chillies, ginger, sugar and vinegar.
5. Heat oil in a small bowl and pour it over the cabbage.
6. Transfer to a clean, sterilized jar and marinate for 2 days in the fridge.
7. Use as desired.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !