Cabbage – 1, small, sliced
Red Chillies – 3, deseeded, finely sliced
Salt – 2 tsp
Ginger – 3 tsp, peeled, grated
Sugar – 4 tblsp
Rice Vinegar – 4 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Mix the cabbage with salt and keep aside for an hour.
2. Drain any excess water and squeeze the cabbage gently.
3. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the red chillies, ginger, sugar and vinegar.
5. Heat oil in a small bowl and pour it over the cabbage.
6. Transfer to a clean, sterilized jar and marinate for 2 days in the fridge.
7. Use as desired.
Spicy Cabbage Pickle Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spicy Cabbage Pickle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.