Ragi (Kezhvaragu) Flour – 1 cup
Buttermilk – 1 1/2 cup, sour
Mustard Seeds – few
Urad Dal – few
Oil as required
Mor Milagai (Sun Dried Chillies) – 2
Salt as per taste
1. Add buttermilk, ragi and salt together in a bowl.
2. Heat little oil in a pan.
3. Fry the mustard seeds, urad dal and mor milagai for a minute.
4. Add the ragi buttermilk mixture and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Remove when done (about 2 to 3 minutes).
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.