Chicken Breasts – 375 gms, boneless, skinless, cubed
Tomato – 1, small, diced
Coconut Milk – 200 ml
Pineapple – 1 1/4 cups, cubed
Fish Sauce – 1/2 tblsp
Onion – 1, small, sliced
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
1. Heat 1/2 tblsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the garlic for a minute.
3. Add the sliced onions and saute until translucent.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. Mix the chicken cubes with salt and add to the pan.
6. Add the remaining oil and stir-fry the chicken pieces until lightly browned.
7. Add the reserved onion and garlic.
8. Now add the tomatoes, coconut milk and pineapple.
9. Simmer over low flame for 10 minutes.
10. Add fish sauce and mix.
11. Serve hot with cooked rice.
How to Make Coconut Chicken with Pineapple Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Coconut Chicken with Pineapple Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.