White Fish Fillets – 500 gms, deboned, sliced
Onion – 2, small, minced
Maida – 1 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Eggs – 2, beaten
Oil for deep frying
1. Combine the fish slices and minced onion.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Mix this with maida, salt and egg in a large bowl.
4. Cover and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Shape small balls of the mixture and keep aside.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Deep fry the prepared fish balls until browned and cooked.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve at once with chutney or sauce of choice.
image credit: sumoeatsumotravel.blogspot.com