Garlic – 250 gms, peeled
Tamarind – a big lemon sized ball
Gingelly Oil – 150 ml
Dry Red Chillies – 100 gms
Salt as per taste
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the garlic, chillies, tamarind and salt.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and turmeric powder.
5. Add the ground paste and mix well.
6. Remove when the oil starts to separate.
7. Serve with rice.
Garlic Thokku Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Garlic Thokku Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.