Garlic – 250 gms, peeled
Tamarind – a big lemon sized ball
Gingelly Oil – 150 ml
Dry Red Chillies – 100 gms
Salt as per taste
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the garlic, chillies, tamarind and salt.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and turmeric powder.
5. Add the ground paste and mix well.
6. Remove when the oil starts to separate.
7. Serve with rice.
Garlic Thokku Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Garlic Thokku Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.