Javvarisi – 1 cup
Jaggery – 3/4 cup, powdered
Elaichi Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cashewnuts – 1 tblsp
Raisins – 1 tblsp
1. Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan.
2. Add javvarisi and stir-fry for a minute.
3. Remove and cool.
4. Grind to a fine powder.
5. Add powdered jaggery, elaichi powder and mix well.
6. In the remaining ghee, fry the cashewnuts and raisins.
7. Add to the jaggery-javvarisi mixture and mix well.
8. Make small firm balls and keep aside.
9. Store them in an air-tight container.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.