Maida – 1 cup
Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 3 1/2 cups
Ghee – 3/4 cup
Elaichi Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Boil milk to a khoya consistency and remove.
2. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
3. Fry maida till golden.
4. Remove and cool for a minute.
5. Add khoya and mix well.
6. In a separate pan add sugar and pour enough water.
7. Bring to a boil till the sugar syrup reaches a 2 string consistency.
8. Pour this into the maida mixture.
9. Add elaichi powder and stir for 2 minutes.
10. Remove and cool for 3 minutes.
11. Stir well and pour into a greased plate.
12. Cool and then cut into desired shapes.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Great Collection of recipes…