Raw Mango – 2
Sea Salt – 1 tblsp, powdered
Vendhayam (Fenugreek) – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tblsp
Gingelly Oil – 100 ml
Asafoetida Powder – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 2 tsp
1. Clean and wash the mangoes well.
2. Pat dry and finely chop it into pieces.
3. Transfer to a container and add salt.
4. Mix well and keep aside for a few minutes.
5. Dry roast 1 tsp mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. Grind to a powder.
6. Add red chilli powder, asafoetida powder and ground powder to the container.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Fry the remaining mustard seeds and pour into the pickle.
9. Cover with a lid and store in an air-tight container.
10. Serve with curd rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !