Watermelon – 2 cups, seedless, cubed
Mint Leaves – 2 sprigs
Rosewater – 1 1/2 tblsp
Water – 3 to 4 tblsp
Sugar – 3 tblsp
1. Heat a small pan over medium flame.
2. Add the sugar, water and mint leaves.
3. Stir well till the sugar dissolves completely.
4. Strain this over a bowl and discard the mint leaves.
5. Grind the watermelon pieces to a puree.
6. Add this to the sugar syrup and mix.
7. Pour this into a bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
8. Remove from the freezer and beat with a fork for 15 seconds.
9. Return to the freezer for another 2 hours.
10. Beat in-between every 30 minutes and freeze until firm.
11. Serve in glass bowls garnished with mint leaves.
Watermelon Mint Ice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Watermelon Mint Ice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.