Watermelon – 2 cups, seedless, cubed
Mint Leaves – 2 sprigs
Rosewater – 1 1/2 tblsp
Water – 3 to 4 tblsp
Sugar – 3 tblsp
1. Heat a small pan over medium flame.
2. Add the sugar, water and mint leaves.
3. Stir well till the sugar dissolves completely.
4. Strain this over a bowl and discard the mint leaves.
5. Grind the watermelon pieces to a puree.
6. Add this to the sugar syrup and mix.
7. Pour this into a bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
8. Remove from the freezer and beat with a fork for 15 seconds.
9. Return to the freezer for another 2 hours.
10. Beat in-between every 30 minutes and freeze until firm.
11. Serve in glass bowls garnished with mint leaves.
Watermelon Mint Ice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Watermelon Mint Ice from Awesome Cuisine.