Watermelon – 2 cups, seedless, cubed
Mint Leaves – 2 sprigs
Rosewater – 1 1/2 tblsp
Water – 3 to 4 tblsp
Sugar – 3 tblsp
1. Heat a small pan over medium flame.
2. Add the sugar, water and mint leaves.
3. Stir well till the sugar dissolves completely.
4. Strain this over a bowl and discard the mint leaves.
5. Grind the watermelon pieces to a puree.
6. Add this to the sugar syrup and mix.
7. Pour this into a bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
8. Remove from the freezer and beat with a fork for 15 seconds.
9. Return to the freezer for another 2 hours.
10. Beat in-between every 30 minutes and freeze until firm.
11. Serve in glass bowls garnished with mint leaves.
Watermelon Mint Ice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Watermelon Mint Ice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.