Bengal Gram Dal – 1 cup
Toor Dal – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1 cup
Onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 250 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the dals for an hour.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Combine with green chilli and ginger.
4. Grind to a thick paste.
5. Add rice flour, salt, curry leaves, coriander leaves and onions.
6. Mix well.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
8. Drop small portions of the batter into the hot oil.
9. Fry till golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !