White Fish Fillets – 2, about 300 to 350 gms
Juice of 1 Lime
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tblspG
Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Fennel Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
1. Combine the chilli powder, garlic powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, salt and garam masala powder in a shallow plate.
2. Place the fish fillets and coat them well with the mixture.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add the fish fillets and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
5. Squeeze the lime juice and serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.