½ kg – cooked boned chicken pieces
½ kg – cooked broccoli
2 cups – breadcrumbs
1 tbsp – butter
For the Sauce:
1 cup – cream
1 cup – mayonnaise
1 tsp – lemon juice
2 tsp – curry powder
pepper, salt and a pinch of sugar
1 cup – breadcrumbs
- Turn the oven to 180°C.
- To Prepare the Sauce:
- Whip up the cream and fold it into the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, curry powder and seasoning.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan cheese
- Place a layer of broccoli in the bottom of a heat-proof dish.
- Cover with the slices of cooked chicken. Pour the sauce over the top.
- Dot with butter and heat through in the oven for about 15 mins.
- Serve with the mashed potatoes.