Potatoes – 250 gms, boiled, mashed
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Chaat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1 tblsp
Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup (or more)
1. Combine all the ingredients except oil in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
4. Flatten them lightly and keep aside in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
6. Fry the tikkis until golden brown or for 3 minutes on each side.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.