Cabbage – 1 cup, grated
Paneer – 1/2 cup, grated
Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1/2 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine cabbage, paneer, potato, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix well until all ingredients are combined properly.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and shape them into medium sized rolls.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan.
5. Spread the breadcrumbs on a flat plate and roll the prepared balls in this.
6. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with ketchup.
image credit: chef in you