Bread Slices – 6
Butter – 2 tsp
Noodles – 1/2 cup, boiled
Onion – 1
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Potatoes – 2, boiled, mashed
Tomato Sauce – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions, green chillies, ginger and salt for 2 minutes.
3. Add the noodles, potatoes, tomato sauce and coriander leaves.
4. Mix well and remove to a bowl.
5. Take 2 tsp of the mixture and spread on one bread slice.
6. Cover it with another slice and cut it into half.
7. Serve with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
image credit: The Frugal Girl
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !