Baby Potatoes – 1/4 kg, boiled, peeled
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Garlic – 4 cloves, crushed
Bay Leaf – 1
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add mustard seeds and fry till it splutters.
3. Add onions, garlic, bay leaf and saute for a minute or two.
4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and potatoes.
5. Stir well and cook till all water has evaporated and the mixture is dry.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.