Snake Gourd (Pudalangai) – 1 cup, chopped, seeds removed
Gram Flour – 4 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Rice Flour – 2 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Red Chilli Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Boil the snake gourd pieces and drain.
2. Keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl mix the gram flour, rice flour, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder and asafoetida powder.
4. Mix well and add the snake gourd pieces.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
6. Fry the snake gourd pieces till golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve as a snack or as a side dish.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !