Rice – 1 cup
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Orange Juice – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Sun Dried Chillies (Mor Milagai) – 4
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Sugar – few
Ghee as required
Salt as per taste
1. Add a little sugar to the orange juice and mix.
2. Heat ghee in a pressure pan.
3. Saute the onions, ginger garic paste and dried chillies for a minute or two.
4. Add rice, orange juice, salt and coriander leaves.
5. Pour 1 cup of water and pressure cook till 3 whistles.
6. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Serve hot.