Spinach (Pasalai Keerai) – 1 bunch, cleaned, chopped
Bengal Gram Dal – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1, chopped
Juice of 1 Lemon
Green Chillies – 3 to 5, chopped
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Garlic -2 cloves
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix together the bengal gram dal, onions, green chillies and spinach.
2. Pressure cook till 1 whistle.
3. Add salt, asafoetida powder and mix well.
4. Using the back of a ladle, mash them well.
5. Add lemon juice and mix again.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Fry the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, turmeric powder and crushed garlic for a minute.
8. Add this to the dal and mix well.
9. Serve hot.
Palak Lime Dal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Palak Lime Dal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.