Green Peas – 200 gms
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomatoes – 5, big
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Green Chillies – 4
Coriander Leaves – a small bunch
Butter – 1 1/2 tblsp
Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together tomatoes, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves to a smooth paste.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
3. Add butter and oil.
4. Stir till butter completely dissolves.
5. Add the ground paste and reduce flame to low.
6. Stir well till oil starts to separate.
7. Add green peas, pepper powder, salt and enough water.
8. Cover the pan with a lid.
9. Simmer till green peas are cooked and tender.
10. Remove when gravy starts to thicken.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !