Beetroot – 1/4 cup, grated
Paneer – 1/4 cup, grated
Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Bread Slices – 2, soaked, squeezed dry
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions till golden.
3. Combine all the remaining ingredients with the onions and knead to a chapati dough consistency.
4. Make small balls and fry in hot oil till golden.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.