Chicken Wings – 6, cleaned, dried, mid-segments only
Sesame Oil – 1 tblsp
Japanese Rice Wine – 2 1/2 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the oil and rice wine in a bowl.
2. Marinate the chicken wings in this for 30 minutes, ensuring they are coated well.
3. Drain the excess marinade and sprinkle some salt and pepper powder.
4. Thead the chicken wings onto wooden skewers and place them on a lightly greased grilling tray.
5. Place the tray over a preheated barbecue grill and cook till lightly browned and cooked.
6. Remove the chicken wings and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.