Crabs – 750 gms, rinsed, claws detached, carapace and gills discarded
Chicken Stock – 1/4 cup
Spring Onion – 1, small, finely sliced
Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
Garlic – 1/2 tblsp, minced
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Sugar – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Rinse the crabs well and halve them.
2. Crack the claws and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan over high flame.
4. Add the garlic and black pepper. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add the crabs and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle sugar and salt.
7. Pour the chicken stock and cover the pan with a lid.
8. Simmer for 5 minutes and towards the end, add the spring onions.
9. Stir well and remove the pan from heat.
10. Transfer to a serving plate.
11. Serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !