Sweet Potato – 1, washed, boiled, cut into small pieces
Mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) – 2 tsp
Rice Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Honey – 1 tsp
Black Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the sweet potatoes for 3 minutes.
3. Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey and mirin.
4. Cook for a minute or two till the sweet potatoes have a caramel glaze on the surface.
5. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds.
7. Serve as a snack.
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Honey Glazed Sweet Potato Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.