Sweet Potato – 1, washed, boiled, cut into small pieces
Mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) – 2 tsp
Rice Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Honey – 1 tsp
Black Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the sweet potatoes for 3 minutes.
3. Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey and mirin.
4. Cook for a minute or two till the sweet potatoes have a caramel glaze on the surface.
5. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds.
7. Serve as a snack.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !