Sweet Potato – 1, washed, boiled, cut into small pieces
Mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) – 2 tsp
Rice Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Honey – 1 tsp
Black Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the sweet potatoes for 3 minutes.
3. Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey and mirin.
4. Cook for a minute or two till the sweet potatoes have a caramel glaze on the surface.
5. Remove and transfer to a bowl.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds.
7. Serve as a snack.
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Honey Glazed Sweet Potato Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.