4 cups mixed fruits chopped (pineapple, mango, apple and green or black grapes depending on availability)
4 tablespoons grated coconut
2 dry red chilli(es)
1 teaspoon(s) mustard seeds
2 tablespoon(s) sugar or as per taste
salt to taste
1. Mix the sugar into the chopped fruits and keep aside.
2. Grind the coconut with the red chilli(es) and a little water.
3. When almost done, add the mustard seeds.
4. Grind for a few more seconds till the mustard seeds are crushed.
5. Add the coconut paste to the fruits with salt and mix well.
6. Serve cold or at room temperature.