Mackerel – 6, whole, cleaned, washed, dried, few incisions made
Salt – 4 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 4 tsp
Sunflower Oil – 4 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – 6 tblsp, finely chopped
1. Make a few incisions on the mackerels.
2. Mix salt, pepper and oil in a bowl.
3. Rub this all over the mackerels.
4. Heat a grill to hot and place the mackerels.
5. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until cooked through.
6. Remove and sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
7. Serve hot with lime wedges.
Grilled Mackerel with Coriander Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Grilled Mackerel with Coriander Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.