Mackerel – 6, whole, cleaned, washed, dried, few incisions made
Salt – 4 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 4 tsp
Sunflower Oil – 4 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – 6 tblsp, finely chopped
1. Make a few incisions on the mackerels.
2. Mix salt, pepper and oil in a bowl.
3. Rub this all over the mackerels.
4. Heat a grill to hot and place the mackerels.
5. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until cooked through.
6. Remove and sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
7. Serve hot with lime wedges.
Grilled Mackerel with Coriander Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Grilled Mackerel with Coriander Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.