Basmati Rice – 250 gms, soaked for 20 minutes
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 4, chopped
Green Chillies – 1
Coriander Leaves – handful
Mint Leaves – handful
Curd – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Ghee – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Grind to a paste:
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Garlic – 10 cloves
Bay Leaf – 2
Cardamoms – 2
Cloves – 2
1. Heat oil and ghee in a pressure pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions till golden.
3. Add the ground paste, tomatoes, green chillies, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and curd.
4. Mix well and pour 2 cups of water.
5. Bring to a boil and add the soaked rice.
6. Cover with a lid and cook till rice is done.
7. Remove the lid and stir to mix well.
8. Serve hot.
Masala Tomato Biryani Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Masala Tomato Biryani Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.