Garlic – 20 cloves
Dry Red Chillies – 2
Tamarind – little
Curry Leaves – handful
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Gingelly Oil as required
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add little oil.
3. Add the garlic cloves, red chillies, tamarind, curry leaves and salt.
4. Stir well and grind to a fine paste.
5. In a separate pan add a little bit more oil.
6. Fry the mustard seeds, asafoetida powder and urad dal.
7. Pour this over the ground paste and stir well.
8. Serve with hot rice and ghee.
Poondu Thuvaiyal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Poondu Thuvaiyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.