Garlic – 20 cloves
Dry Red Chillies – 2
Tamarind – little
Curry Leaves – handful
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Gingelly Oil as required
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add little oil.
3. Add the garlic cloves, red chillies, tamarind, curry leaves and salt.
4. Stir well and grind to a fine paste.
5. In a separate pan add a little bit more oil.
6. Fry the mustard seeds, asafoetida powder and urad dal.
7. Pour this over the ground paste and stir well.
8. Serve with hot rice and ghee.
Poondu Thuvaiyal Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Poondu Thuvaiyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.