Wheat Flour – 2 cups
American Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup
Ginger – a small piece, cleaned
Green Chillies – 3
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the sweet corn, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Grind them together to a coarse consistency.
3. Add lemon juice and mix.
4. Add this to the wheat flour along with salt, ghee and enough water.
5. Knead well to a chapati dough consistency.
6. Pinch small balls and roll them into small-medium chapatis.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
8. Cook the chapatis on both sides adding little oil.
9. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Sweet Corn Chapati Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Chapati Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.