Wheat Flour – 2 cups
American Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup
Ginger – a small piece, cleaned
Green Chillies – 3
Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the sweet corn, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Grind them together to a coarse consistency.
3. Add lemon juice and mix.
4. Add this to the wheat flour along with salt, ghee and enough water.
5. Knead well to a chapati dough consistency.
6. Pinch small balls and roll them into small-medium chapatis.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
8. Cook the chapatis on both sides adding little oil.
9. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Sweet Corn Chapati Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Chapati Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.