Dosa Batter – 4 cups
Carrot – 1/2 cup, grated
Green Peas – 1/2 cup, boiled
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1 to 2, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan and saute the mustard seeds.
2. Add the onions, green chillies and stir for a minute.
3. Add this to the dosa batter along with little salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread to make a thick round.
7. Sprinkle carrot, green peas and coriander leaves.
8. Pour 1 tsp of oil (or more) around the uthapam and cook on both sides till golden brown.
9. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !