Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Drumstick Leaves – 1/2 cup, cleaned, washed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions and green chillies.
3. Add them to the ragi flour and mix.
4. To the same pan, lightly saute the drumstick leaves.
5. Add this to the ragi flour mixture.
6. Add salt and enough water.
7. Mix well till it has a pouring batter consistency.
8. Heat a tawa over moderate flame.
9. Pour a ladleful of the batter to the centre and spread to make a medium adai.
10. Cook on both sides till golden brown.
11. Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !