Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Gram Flour – 1 tblsp
Methi Leaves (Vendhaya Keerai) – 2 small bunches, washed, cleaned, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 2 tsp
Ghee as required
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine all the ingredients, except oil, in a bowl.
2. Mix well using sufficient water to make a chapati dough consistency.
3. Pinch small balls of the dough and roll them into medium size chapatis.
4. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
5. Cook the chapatis on both sides using little oil.
6. Remove and serve hot with raita or side dish of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.