Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Gram Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 6, finely chopped
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled, grated
Cooking Soda – a small pinch
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine all the ingredients except oil in a bowl.
2. Knead well using little water to a pakoda batter consistency.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Drop small portions of the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.