Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Roasted Gram – 1/4 cup
Fried Peanuts – 1/4 cup
Cashewnuts – 10
Almonds – 10
Ghee as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the roasted gram, peanuts, cashews and badam in a bowl.
2. Grind them together to a fine powder.
3. Add this to the wheat flour along with salt and 1 tsp ghee.
4. Mix well with little water to a chapati dough consistency.
5. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. Pinch small balls and roll them into small-medium size chapatis.
7. Heat a tawa over moderate flame.
8. Cook on both sides with little ghee.
9. Serve hot with side dish of choice.