Apple – 1, washed, chopped
Curd – 2 cups
Green Chillies – 3
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Curry Leaves – few
Mustard Seeds – few
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine apple, coconut and green chillies in a bowl.
2. Grind to a coarse mixture.
3. Whisk the curd.
4. Add the ground apple mixture and salt.
5. Heat a small frying pan.
6. Fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
7. Pour this over the apple-curd mixture.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !