Mutton Chops – 250 gms, washed, cleaned
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3/4 tsp
Bay Leaf – 2
Onions – 1, small, chopped
Egg – 1
Green Cardamoms – 2
Cinnamon – 2
Cloves – 2
Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
Black Cardamom – 2
Garam Masala Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Pressure cook the mutton chops with onions, ginger garlic paste, bay leaf, salt, garam masala powder, cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves with 2 cups of water.
2. Cook till the chops are tender.
3. Remove the chops and drain well.
4. In a small bowl, beat the egg with black salt and keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan over moderate flame.
6. Dip the chops in the egg mixture and fry.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with tomato slices and chopped onions.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !