Green Sundakkai – 50 gms, washed, crushed
Cooked Moong Dal Water – 1 cup (pressure cook the dal and strain the water)
Tomato – 1, chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Green Chilli – 1
Oil – 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – as required
Cumin Powder – as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions, tomato, green chillies and saute well.
3. Add the crushed sundakkai and pour enough water.
4. Cook for 2 minutes and add dal water, salt and bring to a boil.
5. Remove and pour into serving bowls.
6. Add pepper powder, salt and cumin powder.
7. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image Credit: flavorsofindiankitchen