Onion – 1, finely chopped
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup, chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Oil – as required
Salt as per taste
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Saute the mustard seeds and curry leaves for 45 seconds.
3. Add green chillies and onions.
4. Stir-fry for a minute and add the mixed vegetables.
5. Pour enough water and cook.
6. Add salt and coconut.
7. Stir well and remove when water has almost evaporated.
8. Serve hot with rice or as a side dish with roti.
Tip: If you want more gravy, add a little more water and remove as desired.