Raw Banana (Vazhakkai) – 1, peeld, cubed
Tamarind Extract – 1/2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Mix tamarind extract, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder in a bowl.
2. Add the banana cubes to this and keep aside for 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the banana pieces and cook over low flame.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and stir from time to time.
6. Remove when done.
7. Serve hot with rice.
Vazhakkai Poriyal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vazhakkai Poriyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.