Raw Banana (Vazhakkai) – 1, peeld, cubed
Tamarind Extract – 1/2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Mix tamarind extract, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder in a bowl.
2. Add the banana cubes to this and keep aside for 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the banana pieces and cook over low flame.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and stir from time to time.
6. Remove when done.
7. Serve hot with rice.
Vazhakkai Poriyal Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vazhakkai Poriyal Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.