Watermelon – 2 to 3 cups, chopped into small pieces
Feta Cheese – 1 cup, cubed
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Transfer the watermelon pieces onto a plate.
2. Scatter the cheese and basil leaves on top.
3. Sprinkle some rosewater and mix well.
4. Serve at once.
Exotic Watermelon and Cheese Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Exotic Watermelon and Cheese Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.