Watermelon – 2 to 3 cups, chopped into small pieces
Feta Cheese – 1 cup, cubed
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Transfer the watermelon pieces onto a plate.
2. Scatter the cheese and basil leaves on top.
3. Sprinkle some rosewater and mix well.
4. Serve at once.
Exotic Watermelon and Cheese Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Exotic Watermelon and Cheese Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.