* 1/4 kg cleaned prawns (uncooked)
* 8-10 dried kashmiri chillies
* 1/2 tsp cummin seeds
* 12 peppercorns
* 3 cloves garlic
* 1/2 inch piece ginger
* 1 tsp turmeric powder
* 2 onions, chopped
* 2 big tomatoes, skinned and chopped
* salt to taste
* half cup of water in which tamarind has been dissolved
* vinegar to taste
Grind together the chillies, cummin, peppercorns, garlic and ginger.
Mix in the turmeric.
Fry the onions till light brown.
Add the tomato and stir a bit before adding the prawns.
Fry for a minute.
Add the masala, tamarind and vinegar.
Cover and cook until prawns are just done. Do not overcook.
Prawn Baffad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Prawn Baffad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.