Corn Kernels – 200 gms, boiled
Butter – 1 tblsp
Small Onion – 1/2, minced
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – a small pinch
1. Heat a small pan over low flame.
2. Add the butter.
3. Then add garlic, small onions and cook for 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Now add the corn kernels, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt.
5. Saute till well mixed, around 3 minutes.
6. Remove and serve as a snack.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.