Roasted peanuts 1 cup
Jaggery 1/2 cup or to taste
Ghee enough to shape the laddoos
Dry friuts slices (optional)
1. Grind the roasted peanuts in the mixer.
2. Take in a bowl mix the jaggery.
3. Add enough ghee to make round laddoos.
4. One can add dry friut slices or small pieces to make them more healthy.
a) Jaggery and peanut combination is highly recommended for anemic patients and so also for children who get lot of calories from this small item.
b) Adding dry fruits makes it more rich in proteins.
c) Easy to make and serve.
d) Also can be used on a day one is fasting
Peanut Ladoos Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Peanut Ladoos Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.