Roasted peanuts 1 cup
Jaggery 1/2 cup or to taste
Ghee enough to shape the laddoos
Dry friuts slices (optional)
1. Grind the roasted peanuts in the mixer.
2. Take in a bowl mix the jaggery.
3. Add enough ghee to make round laddoos.
4. One can add dry friut slices or small pieces to make them more healthy.
a) Jaggery and peanut combination is highly recommended for anemic patients and so also for children who get lot of calories from this small item.
b) Adding dry fruits makes it more rich in proteins.
c) Easy to make and serve.
d) Also can be used on a day one is fasting
Peanut Ladoos Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Peanut Ladoos Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.