Roasted peanuts 1 cup
Jaggery 1/2 cup or to taste
Ghee enough to shape the laddoos
Dry friuts slices (optional)
1. Grind the roasted peanuts in the mixer.
2. Take in a bowl mix the jaggery.
3. Add enough ghee to make round laddoos.
4. One can add dry friut slices or small pieces to make them more healthy.
a) Jaggery and peanut combination is highly recommended for anemic patients and so also for children who get lot of calories from this small item.
b) Adding dry fruits makes it more rich in proteins.
c) Easy to make and serve.
d) Also can be used on a day one is fasting
Peanut Ladoos Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Peanut Ladoos Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.